Wind Rose Chart

  1. #1
    New York
    MS-Off Ver
    Office 2013

    Wind Rose Chart

    I would like to be able to chart with Excel, a 360-degree WindRose that displays data points of % AnnualAverageWindFrequency and % AnnualAverageWindPower for each of 16 directions. Is anyone aware of a program written with Excel that can produce such a WindRose similar to or better looking than those produced by canned Wind Feasibility programs?

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Ed Ferrero
    Guest

    Re: Wind Rose Chart

    Hi ranallima,

    There is a Wind Rose sample in my charts page. It only has 2 directions, but
    you should be able to easily add more.
    http://edferrero.m6.net/charting.aspx

    Ed Ferrero
    http://edferrero.m6.net/

  3. #3
    R.VENKATARAMAN
    Guest

    Re: Wind Rose Chart

    If you go to googles groups search archives you can get some ideas from
    experts

    Peo Sjoblom suggests
    http://www.windpower.dk/tour/wres/rose.htm

    John Peltiers suggst radar chart.