How to plot a function, y=f(x) in excel chart.

  1. #1
    Chaz M
    Guest

    How to plot a function, y=f(x) in excel chart.

    Is it possible to combine a plot of a function, example y=f(x) together with
    other chart data? One example is to plot a straight line or multiple lines
    together with x-y or bar charts.
    I know I could simply generate the data and populate cells and then plot
    this data together with the other data, but is there a way to do it without
    filling cells?

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: How to plot a function, y=f(x) in excel chart.

    This topic has been covered at least three times in the past.

    Stephen Bullen
    http://oaltd.co.uk/DLCount/DLCount.a...e=ChtFrmla.zip

    Tushar Mehta
    http://tushar-mehta.com/excel/softwa...ger/index.html