Warning - "Fixed objects will move"

  1. #1
    kbwgirl
    Guest

    Warning - "Fixed objects will move"

    When I try to insert a row or column in an existing large spreadsheet, I get
    the warning "Fixed objects will move" and I have to close it numerous times
    before
    I can continue. What does this mean? I am using Excel 2003.

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: Warning - "Fixed objects will move"

    You may have textboxes or other objects (edit-->go to-->special-->objects to
    find them all) that reside in rows or columns you're trying to delete.
    Anne Troy
    www.OfficeArticles.com

    news:[email protected]...