How can I use Goal Seek in multiple cells?

  1. #1
    Rey M
    Guest

    How can I use Goal Seek in multiple cells?

    My wife is using the goal seek function in Excel. We are trying to figure
    out how we copy this function down the column.

  2. #2
    Myrna Larson
    Guest

    Re: How can I use Goal Seek in multiple cells?

    Hmmm... In Excel 2003 and all previous versions that I've used, Goal Seek is
    not a worksheet function, i.e. it can't be used in a formula. It's a command
    that you select from a menu, just like File/Close, etc.

    You have to choose it from the Tools menu and fill in the input information.
    There's no way to "copy [that] down the column".

  3. #3
    Rey M
    Guest

    Re: How can I use Goal Seek in multiple cells?

    Thanks for the help