How do I change the font color of my sheet tabs?

  1. #1
    DungeonsOfAlcatraz
    Guest

    How do I change the font color of my sheet tabs?

    I'm running Excel X for Mac Service release 1 on a G5 with OSX. Today all my
    worksheets (existing and new) appear with all sheet tab names in a yellow
    font color. I didn't do this and I can't figure out how to undo it. Reading
    yellow against a white background isn't easy.

    How do I change the font color for the sheet tabs?

  2. #2
    IanRoy
    Guest

    RE: How do I change the font color of my sheet tabs?

    Hi, DungeonsOfAlcatraz;
    You might try control clicking (or right click if you have a multi-button
    mouse) the tab and seeing if there is an option to change color in the
    context menu. If not, you could ask your question here:
    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...c.office.excel
    Regards,
    IanRoy