Keyboard Shortcut for "Paste Values"?

  1. #1
    Sam
    Guest

    Keyboard Shortcut for "Paste Values"?

    Hello

    Please help - the keyboard shortcut for "Paste" is
    "CTRL-V". What is the shortcut for
    "Paste Values" [i.e., the equivalent using the mouse to
    click "Paste - Paste Special - Values - Ok"?]

    Thank you!!

  2. #2
    William Benson
    Guest

    Re: Keyboard Shortcut for "Paste Values"?

    I do not know one but there is a button for it.

    Right click toolbar, customize, Commands, Edit, Paste Values (icon)

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: Keyboard Shortcut for "Paste Values"?

    No keyboard shortcut except the obvious alt>e>s>v + enter

    Peo Sjoblom

    (No private emails please)

  4. #4
    Guy
    Guest

    Re: Keyboard Shortcut for "Paste Values"?

    In Excel it is possible paste the value (and not the formatting) of a copied
    item by double clicking a cell and then Ctrl + V

  5. #5
    Set up a macro

    Sub PasteValues()
    Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlValues