How to print multiple columns on same page

  1. #1
    ocpsduke
    Guest

    How to print multiple columns on same page

    I have a catalog of files which is about 8 pages long. It is only 3 columns
    wide, however. I wanted to print as much as I could on 1 page by having it
    print the first 3 columns, then return to the top of that page and print the
    3 columns again on the right side of the page, before moving to the next
    page. How do I set it up so that it would print something like this ->
    column 1-3 <space> column 1-3 on the same page?
    Thanks for the help

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: How to print multiple columns on same page

    Hi ocpsduke

    See this page
    http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  3. #3
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: How to print multiple columns on same page

    This macro will snake 3 columns into 6 columns with a blank row inserted every
    50 rows.

    Sub Move_Sets33()
    Dim iSource As Long
    Dim iTarget As Long

    iSource = 1
    iTarget = 1

    Do
    Cells(iSource, "A").Resize(50, 3).Cut _
    Destination:=Cells(iTarget, "A")
    Cells(iSource + 50, "A").Resize(50, 3).Cut _
    Destination:=Cells(iTarget, "D")
    iSource = iSource + 100
    iTarget = iTarget + 51
    Loop Until IsEmpty(Cells(iSource, "A"))