EXCEL refuses to recognize the text HSI - auto changing it to HIS

  1. #1
    TeamISD
    Guest

    EXCEL refuses to recognize the text HSI - auto changing it to HIS

    I am unable to type in HSI to a cell without EXCEL auto-changing it to HIS.
    I've a lot of things - any suggestions?

  2. #2
    Elkar
    Guest

    RE: EXCEL refuses to recognize the text HSI - auto changing it to HIS

    Go to TOOLS --> OPTIONS --> SPELLING

    Click on "AutoCorrect Options..." button.

    Find HSI on the list and DELETE.

    HTH,
    Elkar