Excel's help is so bad, I have to use google for help!

  1. #1
    Jimmy
    Guest

    Excel's help is so bad, I have to use google for help!

    Not only Excel's help, all office is the same.

    ----------------
    click "I Agree" in the message pane.

  2. #2
    Valued Forum Contributor tony h's Avatar
    England: London and Lincolnshire
    Posts
    1,187
    Generally I think Excel's help does what it sets out to do. The other websites and forums address different needs (although sometimes people post, it would seem, without even trying to find an answer).

    Sometimes I think it could benefit from better examples, or more extensive examples. I llok on it like this I use my car's workshop manual to show me how to replace an oil pump, but I use the forums to get me to the conclusion that I need to.

    regards

  3. #3
    dzuy
    Guest

    RE: Excel's help is so bad, I have to use google for help!

    Very nice vague suggestion. Can you be more specific?