What is the Max number of records/row allowed in Excel 2007

  1. #1
    JRM
    Guest

    What is the Max number of records/row allowed in Excel 2007

    Okay,

    I know that until 2007 excel has a max allowed rows of around 65536. I have
    read answers here that that cap is no long applied to excel 2007. What is
    the cap in 2007 or what is the limiting factor now in excel 2007 for the
    number of records/rows one can have in a worksheet.

  2. #2

    Re: What is the Max number of records/row allowed in Excel 2007

    One million rows (and 16384 columns).

  3. #3

    Re: What is the Max number of records/row allowed in Excel 2007

    And that's one million in computerese <bg>: 1,048,576

    http://blogs.msdn.com/excel/archive/...23/473185.aspx

  4. #4
    JRM
    Guest

    Re: What is the Max number of records/row allowed in Excel 2007

    Thanks all.

    --JRM