why won't my typing in a cell show up?????????

  1. #1
    lady di
    Guest

    why won't my typing in a cell show up?????????

    I click on the cell, start typing and nothing types on the form I am trying
    to fill out. Is there something I need to do, either turn on or off, do or
    undo? I am new to this and feel really stupid but the typing does not show up.

  2. #2
    try

    edit
    clear...
    formats

    that could help.

  3. #3
    Guest

    Re: why won't my typing in a cell show up?????????

    Hi

    Maybe the font colour is set to white? Is there anything in the formula bar?

    Andy.

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Is this a form you created? If not, check with the author and see if the cells you are trying to type in are protected. To unprotect a sheet, go to Tools>Protection>Unprotect. If they used a password, you will need to get that from them. If not, it will unprotect when you click on "Unprotect."