[SOLVED] como encuentro un valor de una tabla dinamica con buscarv?

  1. #1
    Ger
    Guest

    [SOLVED] como encuentro un valor de una tabla dinamica con buscarv?

    Tengo una tabla dinamica y no se como hacer una busqueda con la función
    BUSCARV, para que dando yo dos comandos me de el resultado.

    I have a list and I don't know how to search for a result by using FINDV and
    givin two commands instead of one!

    PLEASE HELP!

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: como encuentro un valor de una tabla dinamica con buscarv?

    Hi Ger,

    Perahaps, rather than VLookup(BUSCARV) you could use a combimation of the
    Index (INDICE) and Match (COINCIDIR) functions.

    See, for example, a solution recently posted by Bob Phillips to a similar
    question:

    http://tinyurl.com/aaen9

    In his response, Bob suggests a formula :

    =INDEX(C1:C100,MATCH(M1&M2,A1:A100&B1:B100,0))

    In your Spanish version, this formula equates to:

    =INDICE(C1:C100;COINCIDIR(M1&M2;A1:*A100&B1:B100;0))

    where M1 and M2 are two lookup values.

    Possibly you could adapt this to your situation.

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    keepITcool
    Guest

    Re: como encuentro un valor de una tabla dinamica con buscarv?

    Norman,

    translateIT working ok for you?
    <VBG>

    --
    keepITcool

  4. #4
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: como encuentro un valor de una tabla dinamica con buscarv?

    Hi KeepITcool,

    Yes, indeed - as per my private email many moons ago!

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

    news:[email protected]...