disable page break preview button

  1. #1
    codysphantom
    Guest

    disable page break preview button

    need code to disable the page break preview and help buttons on the top menu
    bar that opens when you click on print preview . . . i can disable buttons at
    the print preview level but can't seem to get the code right to go down to
    the next menu bar . . . any help will be appreciated

  2. #2
    Michel Pierron
    Guest

    Re: disable page break preview button

    Hi codysphantom;

    ' The False parameter prevents changes in Preview mode.
    ActiveSheet.PrintPreview False
    ' Prevent user switching to "Page Brake Preview".
    ActiveWindow.View = xlNormalView

    Regards,
    MP

    message de news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    codysphantom
    Guest

    Re: disable page break preview button

    Michel . . .
    Thanks.
    codysphantom

  4. #4
    LDStone
    Guest

    Re: disable page break preview button

    What event do we put the code that prevents users from switching to
    page break preview?

    codysphantom wrote:
    > Michel . . .
    > Thanks.
    > codysphantom
    >
    > "Michel Pierron" wrote:
    >
    > > Hi codysphantom;
    > >
    > > ' The False parameter prevents changes in Preview mode.
    > > ActiveSheet.PrintPreview False
    > > ' Prevent user switching to "Page Brake Preview".
    > > ActiveWindow.View =3D xlNormalView
    > >
    > > Regards,
    > > MP
    > >
    > > "codysphantom" <[email protected]> a =E9crit

    dans le
    > > message de

    news:[email protected]...