+ Reply to Thread

Matrix style first slide. Really stuck!!!

Forum Contributor
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2019

Matrix style first slide. Really stuck!!!

Hi all,
    I would like to do a Matrix style powerpoint slide, but not sure where to start. I hope someone can help me, or show me one that has been done before.
    I would like the slide to show a pair of hands, one with a blue pill, one with a red pill.
    I want the "red pill blue pill audio" from the film to play, and then a choice.
    Click on the hand with the blue pill, the presentation ends.
    Click on the hand with the red pill, and it will start to play a video clip.

It is something I am trying to help my daughter with for a school project!!

Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated..
    Last edited by Johnny247; 05-02-2015 at 10:43 AM.

MS-Off Ver
    MS365 Family 64-bit

Re: Help!!!

Your post does not comply with Rule 1 of our Forum RULES. Your post title should accurately and concisely describe your problem, not your anticipated solution.

Use terms appropriate to a Google search. Poor thread titles, like Please Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice will be addressed according to the OP's experience in the forum: If you have less than 10 posts, expect (and respond to) a request to change your thread title. If you have 10 or more posts, expect your post to be locked, so you can start a new thread with an appropriate title.

To change a Title go to your first post, click EDIT then Go Advanced and change your title, if 2 days have passed ask a moderator to do it for you.

(This thread should receive no further responses until this moderation request is fulfilled, as per Forum Rule 7)
    Jeff
    | | |會 |會 |會 |會 | |:| | |會 |會
    Read the rules
    Use code tags to [code]enclose your code![/code]

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information