Hello,

I am tasked at work to go through all unread emails in a sub-folder from a Shared Mailbox Inbox. The subject line is the same in all emails with the exception of the account number. Once these emails arrive I would go through the following steps:
1 - Click on a link (link is similar with the exception of the account number in all of these emails)
2 - Once I click on the link, it opens in IE
3 - Then I would have to login using my ID and Password
4 - Then I would click on a button labeled "Download Final Report".
5 - This will then open a pop-up menu for the unzip file, where I would click on the zipped file
6 - Another pop-menu opens showing two word documents
7 - I would then open both word documents, each document has a password to open the file
8 - Once the word documents have been opened, I would then have to remove the password
9 - Then save both documents in a specified shared folder as is
10 - Go back to Outlook and forward the email to the proper individuals

This can be done manually, but we have been receiving over 60 emails a day and this task will take me all day to complete as new emails keep popping in throughout the day. I am looking to create a macro in Outlook 2010 that will go through the steps above and complete these tasks for me.

Is this possible in it's entirety or at least in pieces?
I would appreciate some guidance in this. I am new to VBA code in Outlook, so if someone was to help with the first few steps, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you,
Miriam