+ Reply to Thread

A little about me

MS-Off Ver
    2007, 2013

A little about me

Hello everyone,

I was not very familiar with Excel until about 4 years ago when I got a job in a telecommunications company.
    We deal, among other things, with implement new cell phone towers for the different cell phone providers in Brazil.

My role in this process is generate the scripts that will run the equipment, been GSM, UMTS or LTE sites. Making sure they communicate with the their controller and that they are allowing users to make calls properly.

The company has a graphic toll to make those scripts but in the end they export a TXT or XML file which can be manipulated in Excel.

So, from day one, Excel has become my number one helper on the job.

About a year ago I payed for a VBA training and now have been trying to create new tools or tune up some of the tools they already have to make my work faster and with fewer mistakes.

The training was not all that good so I've been getting lots of help from google search and I hope that on this forum I can get better at vba to provide even better tools.

And maybe, with my little knowledge, help others that are beginning.

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2003 & 2007
    Hello josejunior0021,

Welcome to Excelforum. Be a part of large Excel community. Enjoy Learning.
    If I have helped, Don't forget to add to my reputation (click on the star below the post)
    Don't forget to mark threads as "Solved" (Thread Tools->Mark thread as Solved)
    Use code tags when posting your VBA code: [code] Your code here [/code]

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information