Reset Right Click Menu

  1. #1
    Ronbo
    Guest

    Reset Right Click Menu

    I added a command to the "right click menu" and want it remoced. How do I
    remove it or restore the "right click menu" to its default state?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Reset Right Click Menu

    Type this into the VBE immediate window

    application.CommandBars("Cell").Reset

    and enter

    RP

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    anonymousA
    Guest

    Re: Reset Right Click Menu

    Hi

    I guess you added a control in the Application.commandbars("cell").
    So to remove what you added, just write down
    Application.commandbars("cell").controls("yourcontrolname").delete or reset
    your commandbars.

    So long.

    [email protected]...

  4. #4
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Reset Right Click Menu

    Ronbo

    To remove.......

    Application.CommandBars("Cell").Controls("Your Item").Delete

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP