Can't remove Radio Button

  1. #1
    Ken G.
    Guest

    Can't remove Radio Button

    I have a sheet which used "Yes/No" Radio Buttons which I've now replaced with
    Tick Boxes. There is one button which I cannot remove. I can't select it,
    can't make it active, therefor can't remove it.

    Please help!

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Can't remove Radio Button

    Activesheet.Optionbuttons.Delete
    for each ole in Activesheet.OleObjects
    if typeof ole.Object is msforms.Optionbutton then
    ole.delete
    end if
    Next

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Earl Kiosterud
    Guest

    Re: Can't remove Radio Button

    Ken,

    It may be from the Control Toolbox, instead of the Forms Toolbar, in which
    case you can't select it. Get the Control Toolbox (View - Toolbars). Put
    it in Design Mode with the button. Now you should be able to select it and
    delete it.

    --
    Earl Kiosterud