How do I plot error bars on 3D graphs?

  1. #1
    jho105
    Guest

    How do I plot error bars on 3D graphs?

    I was wondering if anyone knew if it was possible to display standard error
    bars in 3-D graphs in Exel. My data set is more easily interpreted in the 3D
    format, but have been unable to plot the error bars. Thanks!!

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: How do I plot error bars on 3D graphs?

    Hi,

    Sorry, no error bars with 3d charts.
    And because 3d charts do not allow combination charts I can not think of
    an easy work around for this.

    Could you make use of the Shadow option on standard 2d charts?

    Cheers
    Andy

    --

    Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel