EXCEL err msg: cannot locate internet server or proxy server:hyper

  1. #1
    Debby
    Guest

    EXCEL err msg: cannot locate internet server or proxy server:hyper

    HI everyone,

    I'm going CRAZY!!!

    I have a spreadsheet that has hyperlinks to webpages. When I click on them
    I get an error message:

    MS Excel : unable to open http://www.mywebsite.com/.
    cannot locate internet server or proxy server

    I just checked and the link works in WORD.

    BUT EXCEL gives this error message. (A friend's computer has no problems
    with the linking.)

    PLEASE SAVE my MIND...

  2. #2
    Barb Reinhardt
    Guest

    Re: EXCEL err msg: cannot locate internet server or proxy server:hyper

    A GOOGLE search found this in the KB

    news:[email protected]...