can't find formula bar in Excel 2003

  1. #1
    MelvinGO
    Guest

    can't find formula bar in Excel 2003

    When I open a sheet, I can't find the line above the the first row of cells
    with the name box and formula bar

  2. #2

    Re: can't find formula bar in Excel 2003

    On the worksheet menu bar:
    View|check Formula bar.

  3. #3
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: can't find formula bar in Excel 2003

    Have you tried Tools-->Options, View tab and make sure Formula bar is
    checked? Also, perhaps there are macros that hide it?
    ~Anne Troy

    www.OfficeArticles.com

    news:[email protected]...