How do I chage/eliminate the names of the columns and rows

  1. #1
    Diader
    Guest

  2. #2
    Bernard Liengme
    Guest

    Re: How do I chage/eliminate the names of the columns and rows

    If I understand you correctly:

    To remove headers: Tools |Options; open View tab; look in lower Window
    section and uncheck "Row & Column Headers"

    The column headers can be changed to numbers (but then you must type
    formulas differently) with Tools |Options; open General tab and check the
    box "RC reference style"

    You cannot give headers custom names
    --
    Bernard V Liengme