How do recover from DATA Error [47 of 94 93 F4 K5] in Word/Excel

  1. #1
    ABDUL
    Guest

    How do recover from DATA Error [47 of 94 93 F4 K5] in Word/Excel

    Helo,
    When I open a revious saved MS Word /Excel file Eroor come as - DATA Error
    [47 of 94 93 F4 K5] .
    Please help to recover.

    Thanks in advance

    ABDUL
    [email protected]

  2. #2
    garfield-n-odie [MVP]
    Guest

    Re: How do recover from DATA Error [47 of 94 93 F4 K5] in Word/Excel

    So much ***********, so little time.

    Your computer is infected with the Kama Sutra worm (also known as
    CME-24, Win32.Blackmal.F [Computer Associates],
    Email-Worm.Win32.Nyxem.e [F-Secure], Email-Worm.Win32.Nyxem.e
    [Kaspersky], W32/MyWife.d@MM [McAfee], W32/MyWife.d@MM!M24
    [McAfee], Win32/Mywife.E@mm [Microsoft], W32/Small.KI@mm
    [Norman], Tearec.A [Panda Software], W32/Nyxem-D [Sophos],
    WORM_GREW.{A, B} [Trend Micro]).

    Use an antivirus program to remove the worm from your computer,
    and then restore the damaged files from a recent backup.

  3. #3
    ABDUL
    Guest

    Re: How do recover from DATA Error [47 of 94 93 F4 K5] in Word/Exc

    Dear garfield-n-odie ,
    Will you provide the exact solution, namely and removable tool forthese
    virouse.
    Thank n advamce.
    Abdul_68