Change rows into columns, 90 degree shift

  1. #1
    v-jo58
    Guest

    Change rows into columns, 90 degree shift

    I need to rotate the data in my spreadsheet by 90 degrees, changing my
    columns into rows. Is there any way Exel can do this for me, or do I have to
    do it manually?

  2. #2
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: Change rows into columns, 90 degree shift

    Select your data and Copy it. Then select a cell not in the
    original selection. Go to the Edit menu and choose Paste Special
    and choose the Transpose option.

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    sasquatch
    Guest

    RE: Change rows into columns, 90 degree shift

    Copy your data, then go to paste special. Check the transpose box and paste.

  4. #4
    v-jo58
    Guest

    Re: Change rows into columns, 90 degree shift

    Thanks for your help. I thought you'd solved my problem, but when I
    transpose my data it gives me a mirror image. Is there a way to choose how
    the data is transposed? I really need to rotate the whole spreadsheet 90
    degrees clockwise.
    Thanks again for respondig!