Error"cannot open template wizard" in excel2003 is appearing ?

  1. #1
    Balram Anand
    Guest

    Error"cannot open template wizard" in excel2003 is appearing ?

    I have created template with data tracking facility in excel 2000.Now My pc
    has excel2003 with windows XP environment.When I open my existing template
    file,It gives the error "Cannot open template wizard".Pls help how to resolve
    this problme ,as I tried to unsuccessfully solve the problem.

    regds..Balram

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Error"cannot open template wizard" in excel2003 is appearing ?

    Balram

    Starting with Excel 2002, the Template Wizard and Template Utilities were
    discontinued.

    If you still have your Excel 2000 CD you could get those two files and add to
    your 2003 Office Library.

    The Excel 97 files seem to work OK in 2003 and can be obtained here.

    http://www.stat.jmu.edu/trep/Marchat/sp2001/Library.htm

    Download TMPLTNUM.XLA and WZTEMPLT.XLA

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

  3. #3
    RagDyeR
    Guest

    Re: Error"cannot open template wizard" in excel2003 is appearing ?

    This link should be what you're looking for:

    HTH,

    RD

    news:[email protected]...