can't tab to next cell skips to end of line?

  1. #1
    Donna Black
    Guest

    can't tab to next cell skips to end of line?

    In Excel I cannot tab from one cell to the next using the tab key, it will
    jump to the end of the row. I know this is probably an easy fix, I am just
    being mentally challenged. If the worksheet is emailed to someone it does not
    do this. It is on all my spreadsheets made in excel. Please help I'm going
    nuts.

  2. #2
    Tom Hutchins
    Guest

    RE: can't tab to next cell skips to end of line?

    Go to Tools >> Options >> Transition and see if Transition navigation keys is
    checked. If it is, uncheck it.

    Hope this helps,

    Hutch

  3. #3
    Donna Black
    Guest

    RE: can't tab to next cell skips to end of line?

    Thank you very much!