+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thanks for all the help

MS-Off Ver
    2007, 2010

Re: Thanks for all the help

I just wanted to throw a big public thank you to shg phor putting me onto the debug.print window, located in this thread:

HTML Code: 
    Being an inphant to programming VBA, I had no idea about debug.print. Now, thanks to shg, I won't alter existing data until I know that the data is correct, and that its going to the right cells. Debug.print has phreed up so much ov my time with regards to data transphering. This phorum is phreaken phabulous! No doot aboot it!

Thanks

Mordred
    If you're happy with someone's help, click that little star at the bottom left of their post to give them Reps.

---Keep on Coding in the Free World---

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

Thanks for all the help! I really wish I could program like you guys and return the favour, maybe one day I will be able to, but just being a browser in this community (and only recently registering), has still provided me tons of excel knowledge. THANKS!

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

My turn to thank everybody in this forum.
    A year ago and the past month i found great help to make my life easier at work.
    Many thanq's again.

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2003

To thank everybody (and not only on this forum), I decided to join and help others to solve some easier problems. The spice must flow, right?

Thanks you snb! I appreciate the amount of patience you had with my problem.

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2013

I too wanted to add my thanks for all the help I've received from this site. So many things in Excel are over my skill level and being able to come here and get help from people whose knowledge far exceeds mine is extremely helpful and time saving!

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

Appreciation

I've had a lot of help using this forum. I'm really glad I found it. I seem to have stumped the contributors however though with my post. Oh well, just want to say thank you guys again for all the help ESPECIALLY LEITH if you're reading this

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2003

Smile Thank you Everyone

Hi

I want to Thank everyone who has helped me learn excel vba using macros.I was very pleased to learn many new things through excel forum which i had never known.It was very nice of everyone to help me when needed.I really liked this forum and the help i got thorughly.Even some of the complex problems have been very easy after everyones help.

A BIG Thankyou to Everyone who helped me and also i share knowledge withe posts.Though i didnt know some of the forum but i got extensive help
    from everyone.Thank you for all the support.

Thank you to each and Everyone.

Deepthik
    Last edited by Deepthik; 12-09-2010 at 04:11 PM.

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2003

Thank you to each and everyone for their help.I really learnt many ways of writing macros and different logics and all style of formatting.Thank you everyone who has helped me.I am very pleased with this forum,Thank you.

MS-Off Ver
    Microsoft Office Excel 2003

This forum is the best forum when compared to all the forums!!!!...
    People in this forum are very kind and understand the problems very quickly and solves it brilliantly...

Thanks all for your support and guidance....

Valued Forum Contributor jwright650's Avatar
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2003, Excel 2010

I'm new here, but have found that everyone here has been a huge help in my quest to learn VBA and Excel. I hope to be good enough one day to be able to give back to the forum.

Also a Big Thanks to the moderators and admins who have put up with us n00bies posting in the wrong forums or not following the rules consistantly.
    Life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.
    John Wright

Forum Contributor
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2010

Thumbs up Re: Thanks for all the help

I also want to chime in that this place has always been a great resource and helpful in addressing many headache inducing issues. When something has been over my head, without hesitation people have gone out of there way in helping me and I want to emphasize that your efforts have made life far easier for many people by providing conversions and automation for a number of (what seems to me) complex problems.

I hope all of you enjoy a Happy New Year and thanks again!

Dave

MS-Off Ver
    纽约

You guys (& those on other forums) have saved myself (and my colleagues) a vast amount of time by helping me to automate some of the more time-consuming tasks - as well as teaching me a little along the way... Thanks

Smile Re: Thanks for all the help

I agree, thank you very very much,
    i have gotten alot of assistance and ideas from this group.
    Thank you
    james

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007 Access 2007

Just want to echo other comments here - supremely helpful on the VBA stuff which I quite urgently needed to complete a job redesign. Thank you guys.

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2003

You guys helped a lot with vba with excellent solutions to problems.

Thank you! =)

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

Thank you for saving me hours of work.
    Now not only I can save time by using macros, but understand VBA coding a bit more as well

Forum Contributor
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2003

Hi ,

I take oppurtunity to thank everyone in this forum,
    This Forum just rocks!!!!

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2003

Iam still a n00bie and i just appreciate the help i have recieved already

Forum Contributor
    MS-Off Ver
    Office 365

This site is a great resource - Everyone is always willing to help.

Thanks to everyone who provided me info with different workbooks I have done.

Forum Contributor
    MS-Off Ver

I have written a beautiful, impressive macro-driven model that many have complimented me on at work thanks to this forum. Thanks so much. I have learned a lot. This has been one of the most helpful forums of any kind I have ever found!
    Is That Your Spreadsheet Or Did Your Database Just Throw Up?

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

Unbelievable!
    That was my reaction, the 1st time I received help on the forum. Thank you to ALL that make this forum a success.
    Special thank you to DonKeyOte for all of his efforts in assisting me.

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

I am very thankful for the contributors and moderators here. The moderators are the best I've seen and honestly this is the best Excel help/knowledge base on the Internet. This is the best in the world...literally. No other site even comes close. Thank you.

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

I learned a lot on this forum thanks for the help guys.

Forum Contributor nuttycongo123's Avatar
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

THANK YOU JOHN~~jaslake+
    no words are enough to appreciate your effort .
    Regards
    N

Forum Contributor
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2010

Just wanted to echo the many posts already on this thread. I never generally bother with Forums or "signing up" to sites however after browsing this forum and getting many answers to existing problems I was amazed, not only that there are a lot of people willing to go over and beyond the call of duty to help, but at the attitude of everyone posting... actually positive attitudes and wanting to help where possible!

I have managed to cut the amount of work I do on a quarterly report from 2 weeks to an afternoon now thanks to the posts on this forum and am about to put up a request to get some tailor made help which should reduce that time even further.

My VBA is messy to be sure, but it is working for me now thanks to all of you guys out there!

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2010

As far as online tutorials and forums go; ExcelForum.com is the single most useful resource available on the web. If only we could duplicate the quality of this site to other topics, such as HTML, JAVA, and raising children. What else can be said that has not been already?

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2010

I wanted to ditto the love in this thread... I am really new to VBA and doing some complex things often times... i have never seen such quick responses on a forum... and the things I have been a able to do with a little help on this forum are absolutely amazing...

I for one appreciate the help from the experienced coders in VBA... because without you I would not have everything setup the way I do in my workbooks and it has really made my life so darn easy its not even funny...

Thanks again to all of you that are willing to help us out here learn and understand VBA... you are doing an amazing thing which is sharing your knowledge with us... and not everyone is willing to do it. So thanks!

MS-Off Ver

I don't think that "Thanks" can be said often enough. I'm certainly a novice when it comes to VBA, but I'm learning. And a lot of what I've learned has come from here. Many times our (my) problem is not being able to word a search very well. I try to search as much as possible before making a new thread, but sometimes... So here's another thanks, Thanks for not chewing us (me) out for not having found a thread that would answer my question before I posted a similar one myself. Thanks again folks for a GREAT site and the PEOPLE who make it work for all of us.

Doug

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

Before I found this sight I never imagined there would be such a great resource of helpful and knowledgeable people. I had zero knowledge of VBA and, thanks to this sight I have helped another user of this sight solve their VBA problem. I couldn't have done it without all of you.

Thank you

Dave H

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

Wanted to add that I am very greatful for what this site and it's members do.

Valued Forum Contributor realniceguy5000's Avatar
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2003 & 2010

Thanks is an under statement to all the help I have been given here in this forum.

I remember coming in as a green horn posting away with out code tags and naming my posts incorrectly and of coarse cross posting with out links, just to name a few. But through it all I have come out with a good understanding of decent code. Although my code writing has improved it still needs a lot of work. I will continue to help as many people as I can,while learning along the way that is how I will show some appreciation for the help this forum has given me. Maybe just maybe someday I can have the title of "GURU" lol

Some of the members I would like to thank for your help are"

Shg... Mike you need to use "Option Explicit"
    Leith... Great teacher
    NBVC... In My opinion one of the best Formula writers around.
    Roy...
    Andy...

Lastly the policeman of the group VBA Noob Although I got plenty of tickets from him at the very least I learned some lessons.

I'm sure I missed a few...

But to all of you who make my job just that much easier...

Thank You!!!
    Mike

Last edited by realniceguy5000; 05-12-2011 at 06:42 AM.
    Thank You, Mike

Some Helpful Hints:

1. New members please read & follow the Forum Rules
    2. Use Code Tags...Place[code]Before the first line and[/code] After the last line.
    3. If you are pleased with a solution mark your post SOLVED.
    4. Thank those who have help you by clicking the scales at the top right of the post.

Here...

Forum Contributor
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

Similar to all of the other posts in this thread I am amazed at the length some of the forum members are willing to go to in order to help. My own ability in coding is slowly getting better, as well as having more time as a direct result of some of the macros provided by some of the forum members.

I would simply like to say "many thanks" to all those who have contributed in helping me.

Special mention must go to the following forum members:

Realniceguy5000
    Watersev
    Tigeravatar
    Leith Ross

Many thanks again

Alan

Forum Guru
    MS-Off Ver
    2010 and 2013

Hello everyone at Excel Forum (did I miss anyone),

I wanted my 500th post to be meangful and so I decided to use it to thank everyone who has asked a question, posted a response, or even just viewed a thread... This is a great site through which I have learned a tremondous amount of valuable information about both Excel functions, structure and coding techniques.

There are too many moderators, gurus and valued forum contributers to thank, but you know who you are. You are ones that unselfishly spend time to help others when the only reward may be a thank you or if you are really lucky a reputation point... A salute each and everyone of you.

Keep up the good work and keep spreading the love

abousetta

P.S. Turns out I can't count... this was my 460th post .. need to check my vision

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2003

Thank you all who helped writing my first macro. I would have spent days and days trying to get my head around a viable solution, possibly with no success.

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2003 & 2007

Just want to convey my Thanks to all the genius minds here.. you are the BEST!!!!

Valued Forum Contributor WasWodge's Avatar
    MS-Off Ver
    Office 365 and Office 2010

Post Re: Thanks for all the help

I just thought it was about time i added my thanks to everyone who has given me help in my quest to learn via.
    In particular all those who helped me on my really dumb days .

Leith,Rylo,TM Shucks & shg immediately spring to mind on these days but there are countless others so apologises to all those I haven't mentioned.
    Again thanks for all your help so far
    If my solution worked (or not) please let me know. If your question is answered then please remember to mark it solved

Computers are like air conditioners. They work fine until you start opening windows. ~Author Unknown

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

I would thank mojo249 for all the help he did for me.His macro saved approx 6 hours of my weekly working hours.This forum is really such a great gift to the people

The Great City of Manchester, NW England ;-)
    MS-Off Ver
    MSO 2007,2010,365

Maybe we need to start a new thread where people can whinge about not getting the service they expect? :-)
    Trevor Shuttleworth - Retired Excel/VBA Consultant

I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned

'Being unapologetic means never having to say you're sorry' John Cooper Clarke

MS-Off Ver
    2003, 2010

We have one: http://www.excelforum.com/the-water-...e-unhappy.html

I moved that last string of posts there.
    Last edited by shg; 06-10-2011 at 06:46 PM.
    Entia non sunt multiplicanda sine necessitate

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

Wow,

What a great idea to give thanks. Coming from a real newbie to the wonderous world of excel, I can't thank everyone enough for taking the time out of their day to answer everyones questions, mine included.

I have an extremely challenging role as a business owner/operator, and with my time wore so thin, i have not been able to perform the tasks a business owner should to keep things running smoothly.

In an attempt to try and "speed" my record keeping up (cashflow, budget tracking, project tracking, etc) I started to look into excel formulas. Soon my formulas were getting more complex as i attempted to integrate data from one workbook into another, and eventually wanted more automation and began attempting VB.

I could not be doing what i am attempting to do without you guys. You are a real testament to the "how can I serve" way of thinking. I can not thank you enough for your kindness in helping others, but i will try.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU...well, you get the picture.

:-)

Forum Contributor
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2003

Jumping on the wagon: THANK YOU!
    I've served a couple of PMs doing the same, but here is the proper place.

Whenever I get stuck ( and most of the time it's not complicated stuff I'm doing), I post here after a brief google and start the meter.

50% Excel Help forum gets it solved before I can manoeuvre around a solution by myself.

In french we have an expression called: "apprendre sur le tas"
    Learn while you go at it.
    This is the best place to do so. Search before posting, there a so many solutions in these threads.

Next step is to try and contribute, solve other peoples query if you've got time/knowledge.
    I'm trying but, I always feel like someone more qualified is going to come up with the right ansswer.
    Anyways, we still need to try and help out if we can.

Cheers!

Simon

MS-Off Ver
    2007, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Sibrulotte View Post
    Next step is to try and contribute, solve other peoples query if you've got time/knowledge.
    I'm trying but, I always feel like someone more qualified is going to come up with the right ansswer.
    Keep trying though if you want to learn this stuff! I've posted many "answers" that were trumped by the gurus of this site but that helps me more than it makes me feel stupid. This site rocks!

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2003

I have joined this forum just recently but the help I have received so far has been great. Really appreciate it.

THANK YOU!

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007/2010

Yeah I totally agree to this!! This forum is really the best one!I have found posts for almost all the questions I tried to google. I used it like a guest for almost a month. Today, I decided to join, to be a part of community. I'm sure will get a chance to learn a lot.

The forum has greatly helped me to learn many VB tricks!! I come from no programming background & despite that, I have been able to follow most of the stuff discussed here.
    A million thanks to all the contributors and forumers.

I greatly appreciate this community and feels great to be a part of it!

Thanks,
    Taylor

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2010

Yea this is an awesome awesome site, i thought i'd get one or two replies in like a week, but in a day i had all my questions answered by 3 different people. this site is truly incredible, i'm still new to this but definitely learning way faster this way.

big thank you to the contributors, mods and community!!!!

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2003

Cheers for johnjohns! The solution you gave me worked perfectly!

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2003, Excel 2010

I would like to say thank you as well to the many contributors who have helped me: Charles, snb, TigerAvatar, and countless others for showing me things about excel I didn't know and alot of times downright saving me hours of work and definitely being not just a big help to me, but to the company I work for. I always make sure to give you guys credit when I submit something you all helped me with and so far all you guys hard work has received many praises from my coworkers. Thanks so much.

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

I started here knowing nothing of VBA or that it even existed.

Today I am proud to be able to help others with questions that I had when I started. I must say that this forum not only helped me personally improve my skills but also has had a major role in my moving up with this company. I have provided them with custom Workbooks specific to our clients needs, something that no one else here could do. Without this forum I could have been stuck doing the mindless job I started here with. Once I made my first workbook they saw potential and I am now in a Tech department helping other employees. Because of my new work setting I am able to stay active and enjoy the job I do. Without this forum I would be possibly unhappy.

I truly need to Thank all of the ones who dedicate there time to improve the life of others. We are all teachers by nature it just takes motivation to share your knowledge.
    Thank you for being motivated!

Forum Contributor
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

This is a forum filled with supersonic brains ! Kudos to all the people who always helps me all the time !
    Thnaks eXcel Forum for such a great platform.

Forum Contributor
    MS-Off Ver
    0365 MSO Version 2109

I add my voice thanks and appreciation to all gurus who really helped me here in the past couple of years.They made it easy for my doing the job with less time. Show your appreciation by adding reputation to the contributor you like. Thans all and god bless

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

Jumping on the wagon too! :D
    I'm a total newbie when it comes to excel macro. I used to do my task manually which takes ages until i found this site. I'm amazed of the people here who do not hesitate to help others. They give excellent solution and opinions regarding the problem. I too, would like to be able to help others regarding excel macro as a tribute to this site. Im continuing to learn vba through this site and im learning fast! kudos to everyone involved in this site!

-mb

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

I just joined this forum yesterday and not 5 minutes after I posted a question I had someone working on it with me this speed amazed me and I thank this forum for the help I have recieved and will recieve in the future.

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2003

Thank you in advance for any help I receive and thank you to all the users for all of the exciting concepts!

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

When I wanted to join an Excel forum to ask my (beginner) questions, I just searched excel forum, and too many different options came up without a clear winner.

I then searched for "best excel forum", joined and am amazed at the wealth of knowledge everyday. You guys are an excellent community and very helpful to the beginners. I mean, we all have to start somewhere right? I can't wait until the day where I can start giving back and start helping others on here too!

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2003 & 2007

While I try and say thank you to everybody that has helped me I thought I would post this here as not only a thank you to the individuals but the community as a whole. Over the last couple of months ive been undertaking a project for university. For this I needed to use a lot of excel and VBA I have been on here asking a lot of questions since the start of this project, some of which have been incredibly stupid but the community has shown nothing but patience and understanding and has gotten me through, and in the process ive learned a lot about VBA. So in short Thanks for all the help.

David

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

I always surprised by the knowledge and helpfulness of the users on this site. I can't thank the people who have helped me enough with various projects. Thank you all.

Forum Contributor
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

I would like to thank all the members and especially the forum organiser for their kind suggestions and help in further understanding and solving my excel problems
    cheers guys

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 03,07 & 2010

I would like to thank all the members for all your help be it directly to me or by me reading what has helped others.

cheers.

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2003

mind blowing really nice to be a member of this forum

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2003

Just wanna say THANKS PEOPLE for your help .

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

Awww this is such a nice thread, I would like to add my thanks to everyone who has willingly given up their time to help me with a problem I have had. I do always try to thank and I also like to try and help if I can but I am aware that my Excel intellect is far inferior to many who post here so there are few posts I can truly help with!

Forum Contributor
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 365

Yes this forum has really educated some of the lesser know Excel user's.

thanks a lot again and God Bless..

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2010

Awesome Excel community and AMAZING help

Thanks a lot guys, keep it up.

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2003 / 2010

Thank you very much for all the help and discussion here.
    A really helpful forum. Thanks all!!

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2010

I agree ! Thanks for the help everyone! This forum and its people have been wonderful!

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2010

Post Re: Thanks for all the help

Even for advanced Excel programmers - this is the top 3 sites out there.

Encourage everyone to click on the reputation of anyone who posted something that leads you to a solution.

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2003 and 2007

Thank you people for extending my knowledge! Many times when I know the solution, after reading the forum I find out that there is a better solution! This is really great and really pushes for further development and helps it a lot.

Forum Contributor
    MS-Off Ver

My sincere Thanks to all the members of this forum. I always get a help within (maximum) ten minutes.. This is something amazing... May God bless everyone..
    Appreciate clicking the * Add Reputation button on your left side, if you want say thanks to me

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2010

Thank for all your kind help!!!

You save the world!!!!

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

Thank you, awesome forum. :D

I agree with the views. I am myself a novice in Excel matters. So whenever I post some problems of mine, I find that the response is instant and addresses my issue.

Thanks Forum

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2010

As a newbie to Excel and VBA the help I have recieved here has been fantastic. Particular thanks go to Steffen Thomsen and snb for their solutions.

A great Forum - Keep up the good work.

Thanks

Keith

MS-Off Ver
    Office 2010

Big Thanks to Andy Pope for helping me out with VBA chart formatting problems.

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

I want to thank Leith Ross for patiently helping me on my VBA queries. Can I give him a thousand reps?

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

I would like to say million thanks to everyone here in this forum. Especially nilem. This is the best forum for excel users.

Thanks.

MS-Off Ver
    MS Office 365

I would also like to thank everyone on this forum for helping me (I won't make a list of users - it's too long) :D
    But if it wasn't for you all I wouldn't be able to make the "program" I'm making.
    So thank you all!

Denis

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2003/Excel 2007

Also a big thank you for the help I've received. I've definitely learned a lot about VBA and will hopefully be able to improve my skills with it over time (and practice). Thanks everyone!

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2003

Just wanted to say thanks for all the help willingly given to a newbie who knows next to nothing about vba. Particular thanks go to jaslake for providing code for me and arlu for the offer of help!

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2010

Such an incredible forum, thanks everyone for the great help. Even more thanks is due for the speed at which replies roll in.

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2013

Wanted to add my thanks for the help the past few weeks in creating some workbooks to aid our corps of volunteers with next year's charity golf tournament. Happy Holidays to all!

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2003

This forum is beyond excellent! I just wanted to thank everyone who has helped me the last few weeks. I can't tell you how grateful I am!!

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2011 for Mac

You guys are terrific! Not sure I have to say more but I will. I have been using Excel for a number of years at a very basic level. I recently discovered that with macros/vba it could do so much more. I am excited and will be hanging around to see if I can "give back" a little. Thanks for the help and the opportunity. (I might even buy a book - any suggestions?)

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2003

Would like to say a big thanks for the help so far!!

Forum Contributor
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2010

Yes, GREAT Forum.

Thank you everyone!

Forum Contributor
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2013

Great Forum !

Having great experts !

Wishes them regards , prayer !

Hapiness !

Thanks !

From
    Farrukh

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

Thanks for such a fast and accurate help

I will join the club and just said:
    Over a past year and a half I spent hours and hours counting "night flying hrs and mins". With help from this forum (mainly SHG) now I can use that time for something else. Thanks man, You are life and ..... saver .

I was using ideas and sheets from other users and at the end I finished mine in 5 days. I can't wait till the end of the month.

Thanks everybody once a gain. This forum was really really helpful for me. Not only that I solve the problem but I learned how to extract pre-defined time before, between and after time which was already set.

CU

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2003

Amazing Site, I registered today with a post which got resolved in just ONE HOUR. Its a really good feeling when we get customized resolutions from best of geeks!
    ExcelForum Rocks! Thanks to all involved.

Forum Contributor
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2010

Thanks to everyone for your continuing support!
    Since joining in November I've received nothing but excellent service from all who are willing to help.
    Much respect
    Jordan

Valued Forum Contributor
    MS-Off Ver
    Windows 11 with Excel 2013 & 2016

Dear BigBas,

Thank you for your valuable help for below link.

http://www.excelforum.com/excel-prog...rror-help.html

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

I had no idea or experience, whatsoever, in the programming field. I never even ventured into this area before I was asked by my manager to prepare an excel tool. I knew nothing and nothing at all. Guess, I should thank Google and Excelforum, for my ability now to write few codes lines on my own. I thank all the people who came up with this wonderful idea of creating a forum and the people who take time out from their lives to help newbies like us..!

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

This place is my life saver,... This forum has saved my neck alot of times,.. Thank you so much for all the quick responses,...

Dee

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2003
    Yep, thanks for everything guys.

I was dropped into a new job and would have drownef under the amount of work had I not had you lot as backup.

You all rock.

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2010

I agree with all the above post here! You guys are the best. There are really great professionals here and I hope to be at their level at some time as well. I can only express my biggest thanks to everyone here. Hope you continue to help and mentor small people/novices like me here .

Please consider to run this site even in the future.

God bless you guys! you are my heroes!

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2010

I would like to add my thanks for those involved in the forum.

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2003

I also want to thank everyone for their contributions here. I'm glad I found this site as I will surely be back for more sometime. Ill be happy to contribute and help others as well.

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

I want to join the line of gratitude. Thank you so much, this forum and "jaslake" are both fantastic! The help I have received and will receive saves me so much time, it's not even funny. Thank you, I really appreciate it.

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

Thank you very much Excel Wizards . I got my answer without asking Question
    from this thread
    Thank you very much " watersev " for excellent macro

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2010

ANother thanks for me. Really helpful pplz on here and a nice 'non-rude' forum. Really helping me get a grip on vba!

Forum Contributor
    MS-Off Ver
    Office 365

This site is such a valuable spot for excel resources - Thank You to everyone who has helped me and will help me in the future.

MS-Off Ver
    2010-2013-2016

I used to ask for help and I used to say thank you in return for any help but I never felt that it's enough because I know that it's really hard to understand what the others need to do and how they want it to be .. it needs very understanding prof. ,specially when they keep ask u is that what u need ,and we keep ask "please do this or do that" .. or when they start to look at some code that I got from a different place and they do their best to understand what I try to get in the end.

I never felt that thank you is enough so when I say it , I do say it from the heart

Thank you very much for your time and your patience and your understanding and for being here and helping us.

Valued Forum Contributor
    MS-Off Ver
    Windows 11 with Excel 2013 & 2016

I would like to say thanks to everyone who helped me to finish up a task for below mentioned link:

http://www.excelforum.com/excel-prog...-labels-2.html

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

i havent gotten much help from anyone in particular but i've found the forum to be full of TONS of information using existing posts, i've managed to get from a spreadsheet without macros, to one that can send emails, it's still got alot of room for improvement but i'm thankful that i've been able to at least get this far on my own

http://www.excelforum.com/excel-prog...pirations.html

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2010

I would like to thank everyone in this forum especially arlu1201(Arlette), that helped me a lot in solving my problems with VBA ^^

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2010

I would like to thank DavesExcel for his amazing macro help.

I made a faux pas by not responding to his fix right away and I apologize for that. I hate it when work gets in the way of stuff! But he made a cool thing for me and i appreciate it.

Forum Contributor

I'd like to thank people for being tolerant of all my questions as well, I have pushed the boundaries of many people here and I know that, but trust me all your help is appreciated. I couldn't of done what I have in the time that it has been done. Again thanks for all your help.

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2010

Yes, this forum has the nicest people I've ever come across in a public forum and the help by fellow members is simply unbelievable! Kindest regards to all.

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

I will have to agree with everyone's replies to this thread.

Many Guru's (Leith Ross, RoyUK, Tony, and others especially) have offered their assistance and given me a great deal of help as I have been learning which has been a saving grace in many instances!

But I wanted to offer my own THANK YOU to all of the Forum Moderators, Users, Forum Contributors, and other GURUs your assistance/guidance/willingness to help does not go un-noticed and for me I am greatful!

THANKS SO MUCH!!

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

I too would like to thank everyone that contributes to the collective knowledge contained here on the Excel Forum

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

This forum is THE BEST EXCEL FORUM EVER!
    I'm so glad to be a little part of this great work.

I wanna thank to JINDON for helping me!
    JINDON IS TOTALLY BRILLIANT!
    I'm sure that everyone will say it too!
    Thanks u so much JINDON!
    Last edited by Jasa P; 04-16-2012 at 10:34 AM.

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

Thank you everyone in the forum, who spend time answering help out with coding. Really appreciate it. Thanks for making my life easier.

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2003

Hi Cam,

I am a new member, can you please advise where should I post my query regarding macro as I have started the thread and there have been around 80 views but no reply to my question. Is it any particular sub forum I need to use to post my query.

Thanks & Regards
    Manav

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2003 & 2007

Manav,

This is a thank you forum. Do not post questions here. I will look into your threads and if its something that i cannot handle, i will forward it to our experts.
    If I have helped, Don't forget to add to my reputation (click on the star below the post)
    Don't forget to mark threads as "Solved" (Thread Tools->Mark thread as Solved)
    Use code tags when posting your VBA code: [code] Your code here [/code]

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2003

Hi Arlette,

That's fine, thank you.

Manav

MS-Off Ver
    365 MSO (Version 2310 Build 16.0.16924.20054) 64-bit

As per all of you that have come before me, I would like to add my thanks to everyone who has helped me out with my problems. Being a newbie I'm sure that I may have streched the patience of a few of you
    But with your kind help and assistance I am learning bits and pices and slowley getting my head around vba. I thought I knew quite a lot but as I gave myself harder and harder problems to find a way round I found out just how little I really knew. Every day I find that I know a little more and get things done for myself, but I am very happy in the knowledge that if I have a problem that there are a great number of very kind and patient people out there that will help me out.
    So a very big THANK YOU to everyone who contributes to this site.

Steve

Forum Contributor
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007; Excel 2010

To all you guys and Girls

I like to thank these people for the time it takes to open who knows how many threads and find solutions for us who for some maybe making excel applications for work (most look like they are).

We come on the forum sometimes desperate sometimes just looking for alternatives expecting somebody to jump to our more important issue an give us a solution, some off us wait in vain, some instant response, but on the other end these people who daily or whenever, scan these threads looking to help us. They are well deserving of a thank you for their efforts.

I especially like to thank nilem, jaslake, waterserv, jBeaucaire, Jindon for the help I have been given.
    And there will be others who will also do the same for me and others for days to come.

THANK YOU.

Lionel
    Last edited by Foreverlearning; 05-12-2012 at 06:01 PM.

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2010

I would like to also thank everyone for all of your help with my excel VBA questions! Everyone is fast to respond, helpful and friendly!

Forum Contributor
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

Kudos to the invention of EXCELFORUM.COM

... Awesome source for sharing experience to non-experienced. The payment is just the great feeling of helping someone out in need.

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2013

thnx for your time

sandeep

Valued Forum Contributor
    MS-Off Ver
    2019, 365(v2310)

Just thought I would take the time to post, as you have taken the time to save me...... time..

Wowzar, to many times in the one sentence.

This forum is by far the best forum.

I came to this forum thinking I was a bloody n00b and felt very uncomfortable when making my first post... Thinking "What will they say", "Probably just be called a n00b and take a hike"

But this is and still is so far from the truth.

Everyone here is very helpful and willing to offer their time to help.

Thank you very much for taken time to help me.

Russ

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2003

I am not new to programming, but I am new to excel macros. Still learning how, and I am finding this forum to be a great resource! Thank you all for the helpful information.

Forum Contributor
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2013

Since i feel that i have been benefited the most ,so i would like to say special thanks to everyone !

I hope to start contributing with what i have learnt shortly to help others as well ,

Thanks a tonne ,

This forum indeed is wonderful with hugely talented people in the likes of jaslake ,anytime i see his post in a solution ,i can just sit and relax for i am sure that it's gonna get solved and now i have new friends in waswodge and nilem -all brilliant guru's,

One day,i will make all of you proud by making my own small but yet baby macros based on what i have learnt with great pain !

I am in love with macros !

Regards ,

Amlan

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2010

Cool nice.forum for excel....

This one is very good forum for excel users.
    Great Job.....

Forum Contributor
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2003

Wanted to post thanks and express gratitude

Been here for only a few days thus far and am really impressed with how these forums are ran. I've never quite seen anything like them; where have you been my whole internet life? Anyways, thanks to the forum members who helped me solve some issues a few days back. My experience was a little awkward at first, but has turned into a completely pleasant and rewarding one. I think I'll stick around here more often :D !

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

Thank you

Sorry to post here but I can't find the "Thank You" thread.

I have just completed a quoting system, for my sons window blinds business, which is all working fine, though there may be some fine tuning later. Until I was given this task, I had never used Excel before, and it looked quite daunting, but, thanks to the threads already submitted by members of this forum, which answered most of the questions I needed to ask, I managed to get to grips with it.

I would like to give extra thanks to the gurus, MikeRickson, Kyle123, Steffen, TMShucks and, especially Jerry Beaucaire, all of whom answered questions I needed to ask, with my own threads, with patience and promptness. Thanks again.

After a long holiday in Oz, it's now back to the UK in a couple of days, to give my brain a rest. I will, no doubt, ask more questions in the future but, until then, will continue to read the threads and try to learn a bit more. Little and often Eh?

All the best to everyone

Fred

MS-Off Ver
    2010, 2016, Office 365

You're welcome, fremarco. If you really want to learn, try answering a question or two posed by others.

If you've been given good help, use the icon below to give reputation feedback, it is appreciated.
    Always put your code between code tags. [CODE] your code here [/CODE]

?None of us is as good as all of us? - Ray Kroc
    ?Actually, I *am* a rocket scientist.? - JB (little ones count!)

Forum Contributor
    MS-Off Ver
    Office 365

Smile Just Wanted To Say Thanks

In the past, I and my fellow supervisors have had to utilise two poorly constructed databases and from those, manually put together a report for each at the end of the month; this process would usually take an hour per report.

With the help of many helpful and knowledge people here, I have restructured those databases to better capture the data and to automate the process of compiling the reports by reading data from those two files. Several user forms, some handy vBa, a few in-cell and array formulas later, and both reports can now be done in less than 20 minutes.

We are all as pleased as the proverbial pig in the mud so, high fives and many thanks to all those who helped me over the past several months.

Cheers,

AJ
    Always grateful for the help here - thanks.

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 7/10/13/16/365 (PC ver 2310)

Re: Just Wanted To Say Thanks

I doubt I was 1 of those that helped you, but on behalf of them, and all who offer help here, I would just like to say that thamnks like you'res are always appreciated and welcomed.

We all look forward to helping you (or receiving help from you) in the future
    1. Use code tags for VBA. [code] Your Code [/code] (or use the # button)
    2. If your question is resolved, mark it SOLVED using the thread tools
    3. Click on the star if you think someone helped you

Regards
    Ford

MS-Off Ver
    Excel for mac 2011

thank you

I would like to say thank you to all those that help us newbies out on a daily basis, it is hard to learn VBA as a mere mortal of the intensive world of programming, without you guys that help out with our repetitive questions, and all the help you offer us, we would be buggered!!!

I am not an "educated" man, i am a window cleaner who has an interest in learning vba, which I can hopefully pass on to my four daughters, but feel I that I do have the ability to learn by going over spreadsheets i have written, and constantly improving functions and adding macros to make them better, again thank you to all that have helped me out, and thank you to all those that have looked at questions i have put on, and at least considered where they can help.

I will try my best to help others that post on here, and as soon as I have enough knowledge that will be more often.

cheers
    Rob

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

Fantastic

Hiya all

This is not a question but a quick THANK YOU to all the guys involved, whenever i have had an issue or a question, you guys have always come through, i really appreciate all you have done to help me make my life easier when it comes to writing code......

THANKS GUYS & KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!!

Patrick

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

I'd like to thank forum user TMShucks who THOROUGHLY helped me out with my issue. And also user TigerAvatar for replying to the thread for the code he wrote in helping with me and TMShucks ordeal. I LOVE THIS FORUM, and you guys all reply SO QUICKLY. It's not like waiting for a reply for couple days, its instant, fast, helpful, and a life-saver.

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2010

Wink Thanks!

Knowledge is power, and when it comes to Excel you guys are wizards!

I'm new here, and joined with the smallest of hopes, that somebody would help me.
    Within 30min a kind soul already made a respond with a revised document!

I have been looking at different post, and I'm truly amazed about the time and effort you guys put into helping people you don't even know. But also amazed by the power of Excel, which seems to be limitless in it's functions, and I have been inspired to play a little with it

Thanks a million!

Knud
    Last edited by randomcow; 01-29-2013 at 09:18 PM.

Valued Forum Contributor scaffdog845's Avatar
    MS-Off Ver
    Microsoft 365

Thumbs up Totally Awesome

Hey all,

Just wanted to drop a line to everyone who participates in this group and extend a huge thanks to ALL. I've been a member for a number of years and have found the wealth of knowledge and ideas to be a constant source of learning and for the effort everyone puts forth to make this possible I am extremely grateful. This community ROCKS!

Click here to read the Forum Rules
    Whatever it is in life you decide to go after, go after with great ferocity.

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

Smile Thank you

I would just like to say i know almost nothing about Excel, but over the last few weeks i have asked a couple of questions and trolled through numerous other peoples queries looking for an answer similar to my questions - and i can now say that my work/spreadsheet is now nearly complete.
    I would like to thank everyone and to say keep on doing what you are doing, if you can help me you must be helping 100's of others in the same predicament.
    Thank you again.

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

Extremely Happy and Honoured to be a part of this rockin Forum!

Hello Everyone!

I would like to convey my regards and a THANK YOU to all the Excel Help Forum members. In my limited time and experience, I’ve been able to learn a lot and at the same time have been lucky to get some invaluable assistance from several experts OllieB, John (jaslak), MickG to name a few. Sorry in case I may have missed out on anyone!

This place or community if I may say is the best and I consider myself extremely lucky to be here. Not only have I got priceless help but, I’m certainly better at my skills than ever before. Thanks to all the great people out here. This certainly is a unselfish part of the world. In my opinion, you really don’t find too many places like these in todays age.

At the same time, I would like to apologize for anything I might have done against the rules of the forum, but I certainly tried not to break one.

In a nutshell, I would like to extend my regards and good wishes to each one here, and will continue to stick to this brilliant forum always!

Kudos to every one!

Many thanks…You all rock!

Best wishes and regards,
    Spi

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2003

Thanks from myside also

Thank you for taking the time to say, Thank you!
    Kind regrds
    Mick

Forum Contributor
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2016 32Bit

Re: Commercial Services

Not sure what is going on with all this Commerical Services but I would like to Thank all the people on this forum for taking their time to help others. I know a
    lot of experts are reading about this subject so I know this is a good place to Thank them. I might get in trouble for changing the subject but my Hat is off to
    all the people that answer questions no matter how crazy they are. I'm 64 years old and not the smartest apple in the basket but have a good time reading all
    the questions and answers on this forum.
    Thank You
    Z
    Last edited by Paul; 06-06-2013 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Moved from Commercial Services thread

MS-Off Ver

Re: Commercial Services

zplugger, on behalf of all the experts out there, thank you for the kind words, we do have quite a few members here with some serious talent

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2010

Cool Message To All

I would just like to say a MASSIVE thank you to everyone that has helped me completed my worksheet, there are a couple of bugs i need to iron out but if anyone would like to see what it looks like then here is a link to my skydrive

For Guitarist

if anyone has any suggestions regarding the countdown timer then please post here many thanks again to everyone

Forum Contributor
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2010

Thank you ladies and Gentlemen...

Respected Sir / Madam,
    I wanted to convey my heartfelt thanks to this entire forum, who keeps helping me in generating VBA MACROS CODE and saving my head from many critical situations. but please Ladies and Gentlemen, teach me or guide me also how you people are doing this in such an efficient manner. by seeing your answers, I m also curios to learn about this. please guide me with this...

A great thanks to this forum administrator who is always helpful and kind in correcting my mistakes and guiding me to post the thread in the right way...

I am very happy to be a part of this forum...

Thank you all once again and I kindly request you people to continue in helping and guiding me in case of my doubts or excel queries...

I know this is the place only for asking doubts and not for conveying thanks and all, but still I don't know how to convey my thankfulness to this forum people and so I did so..

Thanks & Regards,
    Dharani Suresh.

MS-Off Ver

Dharani Suresh, on behalf of all the other members, I would like to thank you for your kind words (and all the others that have expressed their thanks).

It's comments like yours that make us (well, me at least, and Im sure others too), keep coming back to offer help and assistance, so thank you

MS-Off Ver
    2010, 2016, Office 365

(Hat tip to Dharani Suresh.)

Forum Contributor
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2010

Quote Originally Posted by FDibbins View Post
    Dharani Suresh, on behalf of all the other members, I would like to thank you for your kind words (and all the others that have expressed their thanks).

It's comments like yours that make us (well, me at least, and Im sure others too), keep coming back to offer help and assistance, so thank you
    THANK YOU FDibbins... Thank you so much for your kind concern... THANK YOU ALL...

Forum Contributor
    MS-Off Ver
    Office 365 (2013)

I would like to thank everybody that has helped me since I joined the forums here. (about 4 months or something ago).
    Your help has made me do things in excel I did not even know was possible!

I will be using this forums also after my project has finished. Hopefully I can help others out the same way you helped me.

so Thanks Again and (bit soon but this might be my last day in 2014 to look at the forums) a Merry Christmas and a happy new-year!

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

To everyone who as helped me out so far on this forum ...

I have been clicking the "quote" button instead of the "add reputation" button, in the mistaken belief that I was adding to your reputation! Don't ask why ... perhaps because when you click the quote button a little tick appears, so I assumed that meant "tick! I approve of your post!"

Anyway, you know who you are ... so thank you

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2010

Just wanted to give a heartfelt thanks to all the wonderful contributors on this forum.
    I come here often when searching for help with formulas and VBA and typically find a solution or enough of a solution to solve my Excel problems.
    Please keep up the great work - it is much appreciated!!!

Valued Forum Contributor Blake 7's Avatar
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2010 64 bit and Excel 2007,

I have been on and off the forum for many years, if it didn't exist i'd undoubtedly have a lot more grey hairs and/or a benzodiazepine dependence! when projects get tough at work and I reach the limits of my knowledge sphere (not a great distance) someone here always takes the time to understand the issue and help with a solution. It is really quite an amazing community. Cheers Guys for your time, patience and kindness.
    Blake 7

If your question has been answered, please click EDIT in your original post, click GO ADVANCED and set the PREFIX box to SOLVED.

If any member's response has helped to solve your problem, please consider using the scales icon on the top right of their post to show your appreciation.

http://failblog.org/

MS-Off Ver

Just felt I had to say a big thank you to you all for your help. I know my joined date is very recent, but that's because I had to create a new account to get email alerts of replies to my work email. I have been scouring the forums for a while and have rarely needed to post a question as the solutions to a lot of my problems are already there.

It's astounds me how helpful you guys are. Your patience with amateurs and hoby coders is commendable. I think I'd get tired of constantly asking people to post the full code etc. as the problem often lies elsewhere in the code (including the question I posted recently ). The way you explain the processes, in text based posts, is better than some professional teachers I've had explaining it in person. And you're giving away your time and expertise for free, a truely alturistic act.

It is appreciated.

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2016

Like the others I really want to say thanks to everyone from this forum who has helped me.
    It's really an amazing forum.

Regards, Anka
    Many thanks to all who have helped me.

MS-Off Ver

In behalf of all members, I thank you for your kind words and appreciation, it is comments like theses that make it all worth while

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007 / 2010

In a world where people cannot even greet each other on the street, people murder, rape, wage war and areprepared to do anything to get ahead.
    In all this craziness, one day I happen upon this site and complete strangers are prepared to give up their precious time to help little old me and this they do for no gain or fortune etc and they do it with poise and a smile even when I'm being impossible with my dumbassary , not even people I pay for things act this way " the cshier in my local store is more interesred in her conversation with the one next to her than helping me "
    I'm rambling on, but I digress... You guys are truly awesome and a mere thank you could never suffice for the countless people that you have helped here.
    Never the less THANK YOU!!! 1 Million times over.

MS-Off Ver

wow, thank you for that. Im sure I speak for all the members here, but for me, comments like this is what makes it all worth while for me

MS-Off Ver
    Office 2010 and 2007

Just wanted to say.....
    I have only been a member of this forum for about 4 months and knew almost nothing about VBA. Since I have been a member, my knowledge VBA has grown enough to where I can actually help people out (with minor coding). Not only are the members willing to give up their time and effort to assist us, they are also extremely kind when you give horribly wrong information. There have been a few times...ok numerous times, when I have posted a code or formula that was not quite there, or wasn't even close to what the OP wanted. Instead of treating me like I was an idiot, they acknowledged my effort and guided me in the right direction to correct myself, giving me just enough information for me to figure out my mistake(s), usually mistakeS, which helps me retain what I have learned. Not only that. but, they also give detailed explanations as to why my code/formula wouldn't work, and/or why it would only work to a certain extent.
    Many, many, many thanks to all of you, If not for you, I wouldn't have given up on VBA after a week. Hopefully I will get to the level that you all are at and be just as kind and helpful.
    Last edited by gmr4evr1; 03-25-2015 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Correct typo
    1N73LL1G3NC3 15 7H3 4B1L17Y 70 4D4P7 70 CH4NG3 - 573PH3N H4WK1NG
    You don't have to add Rep if I have helped you out (but it would be nice), but please mark the thread as SOLVED if your issue is resolved.

Tom

The Great City of Manchester, NW England ;-)
    MS-Off Ver
    MSO 2007,2010,365

@Tom: It takes courage to try to help others when you are still learning yourself, so you should be supported in your efforts. Attempting to answer questions is a good way of learning, and reinforcing the knowledge you already have. We all started on the learning curve at some point, and we all still make mistakes ... at least, I'll admit that I do ... but the important thing is to learn from them.

So, keep it up ... 500+ posts in 4 months and two rep bars must mean you're doing something right

MS-Off Ver
    Office 2010 and 2007

Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    @Tom: It takes courage to try to help others when you are still learning yourself, so you should be supported in your efforts. Attempting to answer questions is a good way of learning, and reinforcing the knowledge you already have. We all started on the learning curve at some point, and we all still make mistakes ... at least, I'll admit that I do ... but the important thing is to learn from them.

So, keep it up ... 500+ posts in 4 months and two rep bars must mean you're doing something right
    See, here is actual proof of what I am talking about!!!! Thank you Trevor.

MS-Off Ver
    2010/ 2013

This post was posted in 2008.. Now a days, people hardly replies.. My posts has been hardly solved

MS-Off Ver

@ meus, which thread was that?

Valued Forum Contributor bulina2k's Avatar
    MS-Off Ver
    2019 and 365

chapeau_bas.jpg

Chapeau my dear friends!
    I have learned a lot and I still am. Trying to give back as much as I can.
    BIG Thank you!
    .. and don't forget to have fun!
    Bogdan.

mark SOLVED and Add Reputation if my answer pleases you

MS-Off Ver

bulina, thank you for that, we are all still learning here, and all helping each other

Spammer
    MS-Off Ver
    yups

good post thanks for sharing this post

Forum Contributor
    MS-Off Ver

I would like to thanks EXCELFORUM it makes my life easier. After joining this group i have created lot of Dashboards, Tools and other data analytical formats/sheets, and because of EXCELFORUM's support i have got promotion. thank you EXCELFORUM and those who support/help me through this forum. I am not good in English despite that they understand what i want. Love you EXCELFORUM, its members and Forum Gurus.

MS-Off Ver

Great post so far. I love this thread and writing. Thank you for sharing.

MS-Off Ver
    2010, 2013, 2016

Re: Wanted to post thanks and express gratitude

Thx to 6StringJazzer for blocking today's spammer.
    Quick action and it looks much nicer again.
    Cheers!
    Tsjallie

--------
    If your problem is solved, pls mark the thread SOLVED (see Thread Tools in the menu above). Thank you!

If you think design is an expensive waste of time, try doing without ...

Valued Forum Contributor quekbc's Avatar
    MS-Off Ver
    2010, 2013, 2016

Seasons come, seasons go, it's now time for me to go.

This forum has been a great learning experience for me and I would like to thank every contributors who take the extra effort to spend time and educate the wider audience rather than just dump solutions. Whenever I can I would try to help people out but it seems that the tone of this forum has changed somewhat in recent times.

I'm off for greener pastures (and some much needed sun). Good night, and good luck.

MS-Off Ver
    Office 365

I spend much more time helping out these days than asking for help, it used to be that I asked for help more often, but find that I learned a lot and now am usually comfortable performing the tasks I need to without needing help.... No, by no means am I implying I know everything, FAR from it, but simply know enough to tackle MOST of the things I set out to do (not that it is always done as well as some of our Guru's would do it). Whenever I do need help, and over the years that has been a LOT, I have found helpful and generous people, I am so very glad for that, and am very happy to be part of this community.
    It saddens me that the last post on here was in September of last year, and that it was someone with a negative experience
    A huge thank you to all who have helped me, corrected me, helped me improve or upgrade code, and thanks just as much to those who have come on here for help, your asking us for help is a big compliment, and I know many on here find it very satisfying to help those people.

Keep up the great work everyone!
    Please help by:

Marking threads as closed once your issue is resolved. How? The Thread Tools at the top
    Any reputation (*) points appreciated. Not just by me, but by all those helping, so if you found someone's input useful, please take a second to click the * at the bottom left to let them know

There are 10 kinds of people in this world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.

MS-Off Ver
    Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit

Such positive feedback from everyone in this online community! Best regards to all, cheers.

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2003

big thanks from me too

MS-Off Ver

Big thanks to everyone from member to moderator and admin of this website. I can't say thank you enough.

MS-Off Ver

It is always gratifying to know that we are able to help members in some way here - it's what makes coming here worth it. I know we cant all help everyone, and was cant always satisfy all members wishes, requirements, requests, suggestions and desires, but we try our best and hope at the end of the day, we made at least a small difference in some-one's life

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

Yes, I definitely appreciate those that put time and effort into this forum and others like it! It's an incredible resource.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information