+ Reply to Thread

sending worksheet contents by email

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

sending worksheet contents by email

Hi,

In my application, I need to send reminder letters by email. The body of the email is filled out in worksheet REMD.

Using references from this and a couple of other sites, I got some code to send out the email using mozilla thunderbird. When I run this code, the email window comes up with the "To" and "Subject" correctly filled. But the body of the mail is blank. Have been breaking my head on this as I dont understand some of the commands used. The code is below

Please Login or Register  to view this content.
    the code for RangetoHTML is below

Please Login or Register  to view this content.

Can someone help me get the code to work. Any help greatly appreciated.

Anand
    Last edited by anandvh; 06-15-2013 at 12:06 PM.

Valued Forum Contributor
    MS-Off Ver
    Office/Excel 2013

Re: sending worksheet contents by email

If I understand this correctly . The sum total of your effort has been to get other people to do the work for you... Am I wrong?
    Elegant Simplicity............. Not Always

MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

Re: sending worksheet contents by email

AndyLitch

If I needed someone else to do this work, I would have contracted it out. This is a project I am doing for a charitable organisation with which I am connected which cannot afford to contract it out (which is none of your business, by the way). This forum and other such forums are for people to exchange problems and find solutions. If contributors like yourself put out code as a solution to some one's request, I am free to access it and use it. It is your responsibility to ensure that the code you put out in such forums work. If it does not you are answerable. Do you have a problem with that ? As I understand the Rules of this Forum, all Contributors including yourself have volunteered to do this. So infact you have been "doing other people's work for them" as you put it. What is getting your goat now ?
    Last edited by anandvh; 06-17-2013 at 04:50 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information