Cell formats

  1. #1

    Cell formats

    For some reason my Excel program has changed the format on Phone numbers. For example when I set a cell to use the phone number format it should take the numbers 1234567890 and show them in the cell as (123) 456-7890 but they don't. They now show in the cell as (1) 234-5678 can anybody tell me how to fix this.
    Also, I have noticed another change ie., I in a cell I enter 9. it will come out as 0.09
    Any suggestions?

  2. #2
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: Cell formats

    Uncheck the Fixed decimal places checkbox in Tools/Options/Edit