I would like to create a spreadsheet called FAQs that has 2 worksheets.

A 'faq' worksheet will have a list of all of the faqs and answers to these, possibly a third column that has 'keywords' in it.

A second worksheet will be called 'search' and should have up to three cells where the user can type in keywords to search for.

I want these keywords to then look at the faqs and grab any relevant rows, displaying them in the 'search' worksheet.

example.

FAQ sheet

faq 1 ~ How do you do this? ~ You do this by pointing your mouse and clicking the button.
faq 2 ~ How do you do that? ~ You do that by clicking the button.

SEARCH sheet

If you enter the word 'mouse' into the first search cell, the sheet will display the text for faq 1.
If you enter the word 'button' into the first search cell, the sheet will display the text for both faqs 1 & 2.
If you enter the word 'mouse' into the first search cell, and the word 'button' into the second search cell, it will display faq 1 as a match, and faq 2 as a partial match.

I'm not sure of the cleanest and easiest way to do this, purely using excel and not Access. Any ideas on structure and formula/VB needed would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Mxx