Copying a userform into a new workbook

  1. #1
    jase
    Guest

    Copying a userform into a new workbook

    I have a workbook, named workbook("base"), with a specific worksheet in
    it, and I perform the following method:

    worksheet(1).copy

    I then want to be able to copy the userform "UsrFrm1" from
    workbook("base") into the new workbook that is created when i do
    "worksheet(1).copy"

    do i need to use objects in the VBE model, or is it easier than that?

    thanks in advance

    Jason.

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: Copying a userform into a new workbook

    Hi Jase,

    Go to the VBE explorer window and, with the ctrl key depressed, drag the
    userform to the new workbook.

    The VBE file menu also offers export and import options which can be used to
    copy the userform.

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    jase
    Guest

    Re: Copying a userform into a new workbook

    cheers Norman

    but what are the lines of code that'll programmatically do this for me?

    Regards
    Jason

  4. #4
    Forum Guru Norie's Avatar