Another Exciting Data Table Question!!!!

  1. #1

    Another Exciting Data Table Question!!!!

    Hi all!

    I'm having trouble with my data table. It has to do with the catagory (x) axis labels and the order in which the data table lists these. The default, and only perceivable way I've been able to format my information ends up looking like this:

    (Bar Chart)

    (Data Table)

    1 2 3 4 5

    Why does it insist on reversing the order for the data table? I am assuming that most people would want the data labels to read up to down on the x axis, then left to right on the data table in the same order. The way this is working is that, no matter how I move around the data or relabel the info, it winds up being backwards.

    If this is how the data table functions now and I should just create a text table below my chart, please tell me so, cause this is driving me nuts. Thanks!
    Last edited by xinekite; 05-26-2005 at 04:21 PM.

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Another Exciting Data Table Question!!!!

    That's the way data tables work. There's an alternative on Tushar
    Mehta's site:

    http://tushar-mehta.com

    under 'Custom Chart Table'

    --