Excel Versions

  1. #1

    Smile Excel Versions

    Does anybody know how i can open files saved with an older version, in the latest version??

    I recently upgraded my PC and put the latest version of Excel on it, when i come to open some of my older documents the formula's are strewn with what appear to be Syntax errors.

    Any help would be much appreciated.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: Excel Versions

    What is your earlier version?
    What is your "latest" version?

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Harald Staff
    Guest

    Re: Excel Versions

    Hi

    There should be no such problems. Do the errors say something like #NAME ?
    Did you have the analysis toolpack installed before and not now ? Tools >
    Addin menu if so.

    HTH. Best wishes Harald

    "neilcounter" <[email protected]>
    skrev i melding
    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Yes #Name, was exactly the problem that i had. Too be honest don't know if analysis tollpack was installed. Will lokk inti it. Thanks for the help.

    Neil

  5. #5
    Analysis toolpack now installed, and works fine. Thanks v. much!!!

    Neil

  6. #6
    Harald Staff
    Guest

    Re: Excel Versions

    Glad to hear that Neil. Thanks for the feedback.

    Best wishes Harald