overlapping pivot tables

  1. #1

    overlapping pivot tables

    I have a bunch of pivot tables one after another. They all refer to the same dynamic range. Problem is that when I expand the dynamic named range (generating more rows) the pivot tables overlap one another and excel won't allow it.

    Is there a way to make the placement of the pivot tables dynamic in a way that adjusts for whatever size range they need to accomodate. In other words, "how can I make my pivot table output as flexible as my dynamic named range input?"

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: overlapping pivot tables

    Create each pivot table on a separate worksheet, then use multiple
    windows in the workbook to view them simultaneously.

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

  3. #3
    Hi
    I have the same problem.
    Have you actually managed to find a solution to this problem.
    Thanks