Viewing footers and headers in normal view

  1. #1
    Chris Jones in Perth WA
    Guest

    Viewing footers and headers in normal view

    I recently prepared a template in Excel that required a graphic in the footer
    & header, which was fairly painless. However they were only viewable once I'd
    clicked on the view print review button. This file is to be sent to customers
    who might not be aware of this an will get a spreadsheet with a blank section
    which they might not realise is in fact holding a graphic. Is this just a
    setting as I'm battling to find it.

    Let me know from a sunny Australia

  2. #2

    Difference between Printed / visible watermarks

    Dear Sir

    If you want the watermark also visible in the spreadsheet please, try this:

    Format > Sheet > Background ---> then provide the reference to the watermark file. watermark visible on sheets do not print. To print it you have to include the reference in the Header/Footer as you already did.

    Regards

    Juan Carlos

  3. #3

    Re: Viewing footers and headers in normal view

    Excel works differently than MSWord.

    (So you're not just missing a setting.)