HELP!! Unsolved Mystery

  1. #1

    HELP!! Unsolved Mystery

    Okay so I think we've tried everything, but Maybe you guys have some more ideas.
    I need to insert a "Task Object" which what we basically want is a link or something to click on in our Excel Document that will allow a document to pop up in Excel that lists our Tasks.

    We tried inserting a WordPad Document and it gave us EXACTLY what we wanted BUT.... it doesn't allow you to print the wordpad document and that is what we NEED.

    The comments field isn't what we're looking for and going back and forth between worksheets is also a hassle.

    Basically, is there another fuction that is like the WordPad Function that you and PRINT? or is there a way to PRINT the wordpad document??

    Thanks!!!
    Amanda

  2. #2
    Gary's Student
    Guest

    RE: HELP!! Unsolved Mystery

    Double clicking the text in the WordPad object allows printing, but its
    pretty ugly. You might try inserting a hyperlink to the wordpad document in
    a cell. Clicking the hyperlink would cause wordpad itself to launch and give
    you better printing capabilities
    --
    Gary's Student

  3. #3

    Re: HELP!! Unsolved Mystery

    Maybe just put a hyperlink to that external file.

    Then you can print it from whatever application opens the file.