Need number of Saturdays and number of Sundays between 2 dates

  1. #1

    Need number of Saturdays and number of Sundays between 2 dates

    In excel I use the formula =networkdays(A1,A2) [where A1 and A2 are dates] to get the number of weekdays between 2 dates. Is there a formula to get the number of Saturdays and number of Sundays?

    So basically there are 2 dates, I need the number of Saturdays between these dates, and another formula for number of Sundays.

    Would appreciate any help. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Jason Morin
    Guest

    RE: Need number of Saturdays and number of Sundays between 2 dates

    For Saturdays, try:

    =SUMPRODUCT(--(WEEKDAY(ROW(INDIRECT(A1&":"&B1)))=7))

    For Sundays, change the 7 to a 1.

    HTH
    Jason
    Atlanta, GA