Two (probably) simple questions, but not for me....

  1. #1

    Question Two (probably) simple questions, but not for me....

    Hello all.

    I have 2 questions:

    1. I am in the process of changing a userform created by someone else. I would like to change the font that was used, but when I select the textboxes, labels, etc. (one at a time) and go to the properties window, I cannot select font to change it. They are all enabled, but I have not been able to figure out why it won't let me change it. Okay, I closed the file and went back in and it let me change the fonts. Don't know what or why, but am glad it's fixed.
    2. Do pivot tables have limits to the number of columns and rows they can process? I currently have a spreadsheet that contains 40 columns and approximately 10000 rows of data, and am adding another 400 - 500 per week. (Please disregard - found answer in another thread, asked before I looked).

    Thanks in advance, your help is greatly appreciated!
    Have a super day everyone!!!
    Last edited by Candee; 06-14-2005 at 12:00 PM. Reason: #1 fixed itself, found answer to #2

  2. #2
    Toppers
    Guest

    RE: Two (probably) simple questions, but not for me....

    Hi,
    To change Font, in Properties click on "tahoma" (default font) to
    the right of Font property and then click the button that appears. This will
    display the "Font" userform.

    HTH