Getting Count field to recognise rows with negative values in Exc.

  1. #1
    hamish
    Guest

    Getting Count field to recognise rows with negative values in Exc.

    I am using a Pivot table to Count the number of changes occurring against a
    project. The Count is against whether the change is Approved or Rejected.
    This works fine until I add a 3rd element. Some changes have a negative
    financial impact, others positive. Those rows with negative value do not show
    up in the Count. Where am I going wrong?

    Columns on the source data table are: Change Request No; Aligned Project No
    (1-6); Status (Approved/Rejected); Financial value

    Pivot table data: Rows = Aligned Project; Columns = Status; Data = Count of
    Change Requests & Sum of Financial value

  2. #2

    please give more details, might be with an example attached

    hi,

    please give more details, u can also mail me on [email protected]

    regards,

    virendra

  3. #3
    hamish
    Guest

    Resolved: Getting Count field to recognise rows with negative valu

    Thanks - resolved problem