Largest Value

  1. #1

    Largest Value

    Is there a simple way to compare the values in 12 cells, and then return the largest value in the 13th cell. I could do this with a complex AND, OR series but there has to be a simpler way.

  2. #2
    Forum Guru
    North America
    MS-Off Ver
    2002/XP and 2007
    Posts
    15,881
    If you put =MAX(previous 12 cells) in the 13th cell, you should get the largest value. Is that what you want?

  3. #3
    exactly, I knew it had to be rather simple but didn't know the command.

  4. #4
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Largest Value