Creating a search button

  1. #1

    Question Creating a search button

    Im pretty sure that this thread is supposed to be in this section, but if not im sure you'll direct me. My question is that i want to create a button to search for text within the current sheet. Whether the button uses the default find (Ctrl+4) or if i have to create a search form is not relevant.

  2. #2

    Re: Creating a search button

    Do you mean an icon on a toolbar?

    If yes, you can drop the builtin find button onto your favorite toolbar.

    Tools|customize|commands tab|Edit category.
    look for Find (it has some binoculars next to it)

    Drag it to your favorite toolbar.

    If you mean a keyboard shortcut, try ctrl-f.