is there anyway to make it so the users of my excel spread sheet cant view the macro code w/o a password?

  1. #1
    Daniel
    Guest

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor

    Protecting VB code

    Daniel,

    Check the link below for instructions on how to protect VB code:

    http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...670#post800670

    theDude

  3. #3
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: is there anyway to make it so the users of my excel spread sheet cant view the macro code w/o a password?

    Just realize that the method in that article can be bypassed in about 30
    seconds. Google for crackers.