clock control

  1. #1
    Georgia

    Question clock control

    i know office has a calendar control that allows the user to select dates on a calendar and return that value.

    does anyone know if there is a clock control similar to that? maybe an analog clock?

    just wondering
    stephen
    Brought to you by Pringles and his infinite genius. ~''~

    "Ctrl+Z is a beautiful thing."
    - Me.

  2. #2
    K Dales
    Guest

    RE: clock control

    Not anything included in Office. Try a net search for ActiveX Clock Time
    Picker - I found a few 3rd party controls this way but will not recommend any
    particular one(s) since I have not tried them. In most cases these would
    need to be purchased/licensed. Also, beware of ActiveX controls from dubious
    sources!

    A better solution, in my opinion, is to build your own. A simple Userform
    with a few textboxes/spinners (hour, minute, am/pm) can work well.