+ Reply to Thread

Printing same table on reverse side of all pages.

dziw

Printing same table on reverse side of all pages.

I have an Excel sheet which is several pages when printed. At the moment I print this onto paper which has the reverse side pre-printed with a table. The table is also in Excel format and never varies. Basically I print the table then re-insert the paper into the printer the other way up.

The printer I have is capable of double sided printing. Is it possible to print the Excel sheet pages on the front of the paper and the table, which is currently pre-printed, on the reverse of all the pages?

I believe it can be done by inserting the table into the Excel sheet on odd pages then printing double sided but I would prefer to keep the table and the sheet seperate.

If it was possible to merge the table into the Excel document as a seperate sheet then print it on odd pages then that would be ideal but I have no idea on how to do that.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer.

I believe it can be done by inserting the table into the Excel sheet on odd pages then printing double sided but I would prefer to keep the table and the sheet seperate.
    This is the only way I know of to do it. If this is something you only have to do once a month or so, it wouldn't be that time consuming to just cut and paste then just exit the document without saving, that way what you have pasted won't be saved.

I have a similar situation though so I'm interested in anyone elses input.

PZan

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information