excel printing

  1. #1

    excel printing

    hi all

    i am using excel 2002 and windows xp.

    i have a spreadsheet with 2 seperate worksheets. sheet 1 has data inputted into it from a software package called winwedge. it is purely numerical data. the data is inputted into excel one number at a time. an example of a number would be 50.123. this would occur approximately 50-75 times a day and this data needs to be kept for statistical analysis.

    sheet 2 is purely for printing out the individual data once it has been imported into worksheet 1. i need sheet 2 to print out the data automatically when it is entered in sheet 1.

    i have solved this problem with a little help using a macro. as soon as data is entered into sheet 1, it prints out what is in the print area of sheet 2.

    my problem is that i dont know how to set the print area up so that it only prints the newest piece of data that has been inputted into sheet 1

    how do i set this up??

  2. #2
    Forum Expert dominicb's Avatar
    Lancashire, England
    MS-Off Ver
    MS Office 2000, 2003, 2007 & 2016 365
    Posts
    4,867
    Do you ever order a home delivery takeaway pizzas, accept the first that turns up at your door and send the rest away because you already have one?

    My point? Don't post the same question under each different category. It will get seen whichever category it's under and it won't **** off someone who is prepared to answer your question.

    DominicB

  3. #3

    Re: excel printing

    You've gotten a couple replies to your different threads in .excel.