Sales Display DashBoard

  1. #1

    Sales Display DashBoard

    Hi, Bit of a strange request

    I am trying to Make a sales Dashboard to update all my reps weekly.

    But I want it to be fun.

    I have all the raw DATA but want to display it in some graphs like E----F fuel tank and speedo based on time gone in promotion and current results

    I have downloaded a couple off the web and am trying to adapts them to show % etc.

    Does anyone have a template to start from, it would be apprciated.

    Ideally i would like to be able to have a speedmeter without having to plot xy scatter

    Any ideas !!

  2. #2
    Gary Rowe
    Guest