switch statement

  1. #1
    Forum Contributor

    switch statement

    is there a switch statement that i can use in a cell as a formula?

    i have a value in col a.
    in col e i want that if the value in a is 1, it should return the value in col B, if it's 2, return col C if it's 3, return col D.

    I know that i can do this with a nested if statement but i prefer switch -

    if someone can please tell me how to do this i would really appreciate it.

    Thank you.

  2. #2
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest