InputBox drop-down menu

  1. #1

    InputBox drop-down menu

    Hello guys:

    I am wondering whether I could get some help here on some macros.

    I am trying to write a macro that displays an inputbox, but instead of showing a blank field waiting for a value, I would like the blank field to become a drop down menu when you click on it, which will show all the possible values that can be entered into the field, and when you select that particular value, the value will be entered into the blank field.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks in advance.

    -Thomas

  2. #2
    Gareth
    Guest

    Re: InputBox drop-down menu

    You cannot modify the InputBox. You need to make a userform and add a
    listbox or combobox to it.

    Check out Microsoft Forms in the VBA help. It's extensively covered.

    Happy coding.

    Gareth

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips