show duplicate rows in a pivot table using vba

  1. #1

    show duplicate rows in a pivot table using vba

    I have created a pivot table using VBA and am now trying to make it show duplicate rows for me. THe pivot table shows jobs. If there are two jobs with the same title, i still want both jobs to show b/c they are unique to me. How can i get this to work in my pivot table???

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: show duplicate rows in a pivot table using vba

    You need something in the job title to make them unique. Or add another
    field, like job number, that will differentiate them.

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

  3. #3
    I do have a requisition number that is unique for each one. I guess I'm just not sure how to make the req number the field that the pivot table is looking at for uniqueness instead of the Job Title.

  4. #4
    any thoughts on how to make the requisition number the field that the pivot table looks for unique values in? I tried making it the first field in the table, but it didn't seem to care about that.

  5. #5
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: show duplicate rows in a pivot table using vba

    If job title is in the row area, put requisition number in the row area too.