Cells with a value between two dates

  1. #1

    Cells with a value between two dates

    I need to calculate the number of products despatched between 2 dates. The date range is in cells A1 and B1 and the date of despatch in cells C1 to C100. I need a calculation, for ecample that will return a count of these items in, say, cell D1. Can anyone help?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    RagDyer
    Guest

    Re: Cells with a value between two dates

    This will return the number of rows that have dates in Column C, that match
    your criteria dates in A1 and B1.

    =SUMPRODUCT((C1:C100>=A1)*(C1:C100<=B1))

    You gave no indication that you had specific products to count in the
    stipulated time period, and/or where they might be located.
    --
    HTH,

    RD

    news:[email protected]...